more. More. MORE. MORE!!!
Too many books, too little time, yadda yadda. Let’s get real and talk about tips that actually make sense for the astronomical number of books on your TBR list…
- Quit your job! This is an easy one. 40-50 hours a week plus commute time wasted on a job? WTF you can spend all those hours reading ALL the books.
- Stop sleeping! 8 hours?! You can read a lot of pages in those hours! Get rid of your bed immediately and get ready some prime reading time.
- End all relationships! Family? Friends? Significant others? All detractors from what we’re really here for.
- Stop adulting! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT even think about doing responsible shit like taking your trash out, grocery shopping, doing laundry, anything that makes you a productive member of society. DO YOU SEE ALL THE BOOKS ON YOUR TBR?!
- Cancel cable, internet, and cell service. You don’t need them anymore. You’ll be reading.
Now that you’ve got these completely impractical and unhelpful tips MOVE!