We made it.
Here’s some fun stuff from around the web:
- “myriad” vs. “a myriad of” A question I finally asked the internet… and the explanation is interesting and educational! Annoy your friends with seemingly useless knowledge! Just me? Ok.
- Do you have a library habit? I definitely do. I have myriad books (HA! SEE?!) at home, and yet placing holds on books at the library is addictive and delightful. It gives me a rush the same way buying books does, but it’s $free.99. And when I get that notification in my inbox that my holds are available? Whoo, boy. Anyway, it’s a vicious cycle because my library books pile up, and they’re like ticking time bombs with due dates, but my home library continues to overflow with TBRs.
- And speaking of libraries, this is so cool: “A Peek at Famous Readers’ Borrowing Records From a Private New York Library”
- Have you (or do you want to) read Fire and Fury? Here’s the NYTimes review. I’m really on the fence.
- I got my winter issue of The Sewanee Review, and I’m stoked. They’ve been posting wonderful teasers on their Instagram, and I’m looking forward to diving in. This piece back in the summer drove me to sign up for a subscription, and I’m so glad I did.
- Do you use Goodreads? Did you sign up for the 2018 Reading Challenge? I like that it tells you if you’re on track.